Trainer's Meeting System
WELCOME Pokemon trainer, to Trainer's meeting system! Home of the pokemon Trainer directoryies,

directories currently for world wide google plus, twitter, facebook, Pokemon websites, and pokemon forums Pokemon trainers Use.
It is free to use at will. We also have a new topic in our trainers directory called a website directory, There you can post your contact information for other Pokemon websites that you go on.To use just simply look at the list and then go to that website and search for that pokemon trainer in the search bar on the website he/she is on. We also have a new chat room. just click on the chatango or the discord button on the menu and youll be redirected there instantly Its very simple. Please try it and thanks for coming.
-Trainer's meeting system admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Trainer's Meeting System
WELCOME Pokemon trainer, to Trainer's meeting system! Home of the pokemon Trainer directoryies,

directories currently for world wide google plus, twitter, facebook, Pokemon websites, and pokemon forums Pokemon trainers Use.
It is free to use at will. We also have a new topic in our trainers directory called a website directory, There you can post your contact information for other Pokemon websites that you go on.To use just simply look at the list and then go to that website and search for that pokemon trainer in the search bar on the website he/she is on. We also have a new chat room. just click on the chatango or the discord button on the menu and youll be redirected there instantly Its very simple. Please try it and thanks for coming.
-Trainer's meeting system admin.
Trainer's Meeting System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Showdown

Go down

Pokemon Showdown Empty Re: Pokemon Showdown

Post by Guest September 26th 2013, 7:54 pm

Well, If you're still Interested. I would like to challenge you. My name on Pokemon Showdown Is UnfazedRooster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2013, 11:49 pm

Whats Pokemon Showdown?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 27th 2013, 2:59 pm

Pokémon Showdown is a Pokémon battle simulator. Check out the link for more Information.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 27th 2013, 5:06 pm

Looks complicated, havent played since Silver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 30th 2013, 12:47 pm

maybe since my DS broke i'm not pro at pokemon but i do visit pokemon showdown from time to time, anybody wants my name in case it's MarkieHype, just message me if anybody wants a battle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down